When you come to Cornwall, you’ll be spoilt for choice when deciding how to spend your holiday time.
There’s plenty to keep you entertained in Newquay but if you’d like to spread your wings a bit further, here are our top recommendations of places to visit.
- The Eden Project. Education disguised as fun. In huge biomes.
- The Cornish Seal Sanctuary. Marvel at these rescued creatures.
- Heartlands. A 'cultural playground'. Gateway to Cornwall's mining heritage.
- St Ives. Wander round the galleries, museums and shops and marvel at the light.
- Tintagel. Visit the birthplace of King Arthur.
- The Minack Theatre. Watch a play, watch dolphins. At the same time.
- St Michael's Mount. At low tide walk along the causeway to this rocky island crowned by a medieval church and castle.
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan. Abandoned when the gardeners went off to fight in 1914. Rediscovered in the 1990s.
- Classic Air Force. Climb aboard these magnificent and iconic aircraft, which are maintained in flying order.
- Flambards Theme park in Helston, Cornwall with lots of family attractions and rides.
- Crealy Great Adventure Park for family days out in Cornwall
- DairyLand Farmworld An award winning attraction nr Newquay Cornwall. The ideal dayout for all the family
- Newquay Zoo See hundreds of species at the zoo. Children's play area, events, good food & easy access.